72 Hours Insulin Cooler 3-in-1 Medicine Travel Cooler
$ 139.99 USD
Created to accommodate all your needs, from basic activities around the city to the most extreme travel conditions! Its innovative patented design offers 3 different cooling methods, making it the best all-purpose cooling case for insulin and temperature-sensitive medicines.
The most versatile and all-purpose of all our medicine coolers!
Ideal for all types of temperature-sensitive medicines: Insulin, Victoza, Byetta, Trulicity, Humira, Enbrel, Actemra, Orencia, Emgalty, Aimovig, Epipen, growth hormones, Rheumatoid Arthritis and Crohn’s disease injections, etc. See the complete list of medicines that need to be refrigerated.
Not ideal for storing medicines at fridge temperature for more than 50 hours. This cooler maintains fridge temperature for up to 50 hours only. If you need a more powerful model, check out 4AllFamily Portable Medical Fridge that maintains fridge temperature for an unlimited period of time.
3 cooling methods in one cooler for insulin and injectable medicines!
This insulin cooler’s distinctiveness comes from the 3 different cooling methods it offers. Whether or not you have access to power - whether or not you can freeze icepacks – there’s a solution for you to chill your meds and insulin in all situations.
Switch the lids and go from a Biogel thermos cooling bottle to a real USB-powered portable medicine fridge in no time. Alternatively, use the USB lid, the Biogel freeze packs, or both simultaneously to obtain maximum refrigeration efficiency and duration!
✔️ Up to 4 days of refrigeration for your medicines
Depending on the cooling method you’re using, 4allFamily 72 hours insulin cooler is capable of keeping your injectables safe and protected from the heat (below 80°F /26°C) or cold at fridge temperature (32-46°F / 2-8°C).
When the Biogel freeze pack and the USB lid are combined, what you get is great peace of mind that your meds stay chilled for up to 4 days. We’ve detailed cooling performances below.
✔️ Holds up to 7 insulin pens and 42 Humulin vials
With a 3.3" diameter and a gross volume of 900ML, our insulin cooling case offers a large storage capacity for your medicines. You can fit up to 7 insulin pens, 42 humulin vials, or 8 novolog vials.
The cooler is compatible with most injectable medicines that need refrigeration and is perfect for people traveling with large quantities of medications. If you’re looking for a smaller, more compact insulin cooler, check out our new product (available soon).
✔️ Lightweight and portable insulin cooler ideal for any travel situations!
Easy to carry around and discreet, it’s a reliable companion for anyone traveling with refrigerated medicines. Alternatively functioning as a USB-powered mini-fridge or a freezing pack cooling case, its great adaptability makes it suitable for any travel situations you can think of.
Beach, camping, hiking, plane travels, road trips, desert expeditions, mountain bikes… Take your insulin and meds to your most extreme outdoor activities with the peace of mind that they’re safe and cool!
4AllFamily 72 Hours insulin Cooler: Extra Features
✔️ TSA-approved medicine cooler
We know the hassle of flying with refrigerated medications, so we’ve made sure all our medical travel coolers are officially TSA-approved. Take your meds on board with you!
✔️ Compatible with any USB-power source
The USB lid is compatible with any power source and can be plugged into a car cigarette lighter, portable power bank, solar panel, household power, etc.
How to use your 3-in-1 insulin cooler:
The key to getting the most out of your insulin travel cooler is to understand how and when to use each cooling method.
1. Biogel Freeze Pack + USB lid: Chill your meds for up to 4 days!
This is by far the most powerful refrigeration solution. It keeps your insulin and medicines cool for up to 4 days. You will use both the USB lid and the Biogel Freezing pack in combination. Our laboratory cooling performance tests showed the following results:
- At 104°F / 40°C: our cooler keeps medicine refrigerated between 36-45°F / 2-8°C for 50 hours and cool below 79°F / 26°C for 70 hours.
- At 95°F / 35°C: our cooler keeps medicine refrigerated between 36-46°F / 2-8°C for 52 hours and cool below 79°F / 26°C for 73 hours
- At 86°F / 30°C: our cooler keeps medicine refrigerated between 36-45°F / 2-8°C for 55 hours and cool below 79°F / 26°C for more than 4 days. The only limitation is that the USB cord is not recommended to be run for more than 4 continuous days
For even higher cooling performances, have a look at our upgraded Portable Medical Fridge.
2. Biogel Freeze Pack Only: Keep medicine cool without electricity!
This is the ideal way to keep your meds cool when you don’t have access to electricity. Suppose you’re at the beach, traveling by plane, or spending a few hours in town, and it’s 104°F / 40°C outside. The Biogel Freezing pack cooling method does not require any power source. It works as a super powerful thermos bottle with the following refrigeration performances:
- At 104°F / 40°C: the Biogel Freeze pack insulin cooler maintains fridge temperature 36-45°F / 2-8°C for 30 hours and stays cool below 79°F / 26°C for 46 hours.
- At 95°/ 35°C: the Biogel Freeze pack insulin cooler maintains fridge temperature 36-45°F / 2-8°C for 32 hours and stays cool below 79°F / 26°C for 50 hours.
- At 86°F / 30°C: the Biogel Freeze pack insulin cooler maintains fridge temperature 36-45°F / 2-8°C for 34 hours and stays cool below 79°F / 26°C for 52 hours.
3.USB lid Only: Keep medicine cool without ice!
Using the USB lid only allows you to keep your insulin and medications cool without having to freeze or refreeze the Biogel pack. It can only run when the outside temperature is at max 86°F / 30°C and gives the following cooling results:
- At 86°F / 30°C: the USB portable medicine cooler keeps the interior temperature between 36-79°F / 2-26°C “forever”due to its fridge function.
Our new upgraded medical fridge is more powerful and capable of keeping your insulin at fridge temperature, whatever the outside temperature is.
Material: Stainless Steel 304 (food grade)
Cooler dimensions: 3.3” diameter. 900ML inside volume
Package dimensions: 10.2 x 7.6 x 4.1 inches